Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I want my baby back!

Where has my baby gone? I can't find her anywhere.

Unbeknownst to me, my little girl is no more. Just yesterday she wasn't happy (no tears, but not thrilled) when I didn't stay in the cafeteria until her teacher came to get her at morning drop off - a matter of minutes. Yesterday after I picked her up from after-school daycare, she informed me that she wanted to walk to the cafeteria by herself the next morning so I wouldn't have to park and walk in with her.

Today, she insisted again that I just drop her off at the front doors. I did. She put her backpack on, said "love you" and away she went, into the school all by herself!

I am more sad today than I was the first day of school. I'm not ready for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.