Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Carseat Cover!

E is getting a new cover for her carseat in my vehcile! I can't wait to get it. I found it for sale on the car-seat.org swap forum. I would have ordered it long ago from Graco but the print is a Walmart exclusive so Graco can't guarantee that print will be shipped; it even said substitutions may happen. I didn't want any other print. I wanted this specific one! And now I am getting it! So excited. E will be pretty happy too. It's a surprise.

She's done great with the potty training, but I like having an extra cover just in case something happens. I can't believe we've made it this long without an extra cover. I've had to clean the seat cover twice, but this will give me more time to get that done if it happens again. Just thought I would share my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.