Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rainy Day Thoughts

Its raining again, and I'm tired. At least there's no wind. I want the sunshine back!

It's Thursday and Hubby will be home tonight. I can relax a little and get somethings done. He's planning supper. I think it will be steak.

E requested a Dora or Princess cupcake from Walmart. We'll see what Daddy brings home.

We need to get to bed earlier tonight. E doesn't want to wake up in the mornings lately. I think it's the strep catching up with her. Of course after her steroid meds at supper time, she doesn't want to sleep at all until after 10pm. Only two more days of that med. Then its just the antibiotic. At least her cough is getting better. Still yucky but not nearly as bad.

I'm tired and here at work. Already done a lot in the last hour trying to clear up some confusion on a warrant. Turns out it was done right the first time on our end and court was just confused. Either way it's taken care of, and I'm the only one that did any extra work, mainly just running back and forth to dispatch to clarify files. Have some reports to type so I suppose I should get started. Yippy yay. Rainy day. Walking tacos for lunch - Human Services fundraiser. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.