Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Follow Up - Credit Card Fraud

Just a quick note that Bremer Bank has found in our favor and reimbursed us the $400 that was stolen from our account. (See previous post for more details). All I can say is thank God! I am happy that this worked out. I am happy that we are at a place in life where we had a little money in savings so it wasn't a complete nightmare being short the money. Still makes me mad that there are people like this in the world. So I certainly won't be leaving my credit card info on any future Amazon.com account. Still won't stop me from making purchases online though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.