Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to my first Not Me! Monday post... Not Me! Mondays was started by MckMama of My Charming Kids blog. She is one of my favorite blog authors. Straight forward, tell it like it is. That is MckMama. So in an effort to try to live up to her standards, here is my Not Me! Monday posting.




  • I most certainly did NOT wear my PJs all day Sunday and not shower that day. No, I shower and get dressed for the day before I do anything else. I can't possibly be seen by others without being perfectly coiffed. I always have plenty of time and energy to make myself presentable to anybody that stops by.
  • At almost 2 years old I do NOT still bathe my little girl only once a week, twice if things are good. No, I am too obsessed with cleanliness to let her go without a proper bath nightly. And I most certainly do NOT use the excuse that I do not have enough time nightly to give her a bath. I always have plenty of time to get off work, pick up E from daycare, pick up J from cross country practice, get home, prepare a wonderfully nutritious supper, clean up from supper, and spend quality time with the kids before putting them to bed at a proper hour.
  • I did NOT wash and dry all laundry only to leave it laying unfolded in the laundry basket all weekend. I did however fold my work clothes and E's clothes and put them away. Hubby's clothes are another story. He's on his own there. I wash and dry them, but it is on him to get them put away before the cats decide to use the basket as a bed.
  • I most certainly did NOT put E in her first minor/sort of/kind of time out because she threw her crayons on the kitchen floor when I told her to go upstairs after supper. And being the calm, cool, perfect mother that I am, I was NOT surprised that she actually stayed on the steps where I put her for the whole 30 seconds or so that I made her stay there. My child is always obedient and does what she is told, therefore this time out never happened! Or did it?
That's it for my Not Me! Monday post. What else did you not do this last week? Come on, tell, tell. No one will know! Check out Mckmama's blog for more Not Me! Monday stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.