Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time away from the blog...

Don't have too much to say at the moment. I do plan on getting back on here and reconfiguring the site. As I don't know squat about HTML it takes a lot of research and trial and error.

I also have become addicted to the games on Facebook, but am slowly working through that. Always the first week or two of something new is when I have a hard time breaking away to do other things. Can't help it, I love farming!

Anyway, I will be back on eventually. I really want to get this up and running and get more info on this site. I just need to make the time to do it.

Thanks for hanging in here with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so addicted to facebook it's not even funny.
    theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My first official comment! Yay!!! Now I really have to get cracking on getting back into this. I might actually have someone besides a friend who reads this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Safe Winter Jacket Use in Carseats

To keep our babies safe, use the thinnest jacket possible under the carseat straps or zip the jacket over the straps. Check out Car-Seat.Org for more info.